General volunteer positions are varied and include the following:
1. Active Manual Relaxation / Hydrotherapy: no previous experience required to help in this department doing room change over, department check-in, and other possibilities.
2. Attorney / Paralegal: Professionals and those interested in helping as legal department host/hostess. (Attorney, Paralegal, Social Worker, Financial Advisor, Accountant)
3. Beautician / Barber Services: Previous experience in cutting hair, doing pedicures, also those interested in helping as host/hostess for the department.
4. Central Supply: Organize supplies and help distribute to departments – organizational skills is a plus.
5. Communication/Audio-Visual: Previous experience requested. (General Communication, Videography, Photography, Story Gathering, Social Media, Audio/Visual, Writing)
6. Children’s Services: Help with children’s programs and activities for children of volunteers and/or patients.
7. Clothing Distribution: Organize and help distribute clothing and supplies.
8. Data Entry / Medical Records: Detail oriented, ability to type, sit for extended periods.
9. Decorations: Make the arrangements for borrowing plants from a local vendor; arrange the plants around the venue in registration, clinic and staging areas where they will not be in the way of the work. Make sure all the tables being used have the appropriate covering.
10. Event Services: Help keep the departments safe and secure.
11. Exit Management: Verify that all chart paperwork is collected and patients know where to pick up their glasses and any lab work post event. Invitations to various church programs being held post event.
12. Food Services: Enjoys food preparation and service. Willingness to work with a team. Very dependable. Coordinate meal times.
13. Information Technology: Good working knowledge of technology, network, WiFi, general computer & device trouble shooting and resolution.
14. Interpretive Services: Ability to translate foreign languages with a working knowledge of medical terminology. Work closely with Patient Assistance and Transport.
15. Lifestyle: Background in health coaching, nutrition, exercise, general health.
16. Patient Assistance and Transport: Enjoys one on one interactions with people and making a difference in their life. Lots of walking, escort patients from point to point.
17. Patient Registration: Works individually with patients to help them fill in their registration forms, this includes web based or paper.
18. Spiritual Care: Experience in literature evangelism, Bible work, public evangelism and/or personal witnessing. This department works with all other departments in fulfilling our mission of Whole Health as taught by Christ in the Bible – mind, body, soul.
19. Transportation: Load and unload trailers, operate fork lifts and properly dispose of waste.
20. Venue Services: General venue help, many varied opportunities here.
21. Volunteer Services: Help volunteers complete onsite check-in process, verify paperwork signed and assist with pickup of polo shirts. MUST BE AVAILABLE THE DAY BEFORE AND FIRST DAY OF EVENT TO VOLUNTEER IN THIS AREA.